Monday, May 4, 2009

the topless truth

Bible beating bigoted Bimbo Carrie Prejean, attempting to set herself up as a victim of her Christian beliefs:

"By having to answer that question in front of a national audience, God was testing my character and faith. I'm glad I stayed true to myself."

“It did cost me my crown. I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I said what I feel. I stated an opinion that was true to myself and that’s all I can do. It is a very touchy subject and he is a homosexual and I see where he (Perez Hilton) was coming from and I see the audience would’ve wanted me to be more politically correct. But I was raised in a way that you can never compromise your beliefs and your opinions for anything.”

Now here she is as a topless tart, courtesy of The Dirty:


















Any further questions?

Thanks to our inimitable Joe for this one

No comments: