Tagged by Miss Janey, whose blog I very much enjoy, it is my duty to report the six things. Read 'em and weep...
What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago – 1998:
Ten years ago this spring I had just begun an ardent pursuit of a handsome young Texan named Chris. At first he was resistant, then I finally had my way with him and we stayed together until 2002. And you don't want to hear about THAT.
5 Things On My To Do List For Today:
1) Take fierce photos for tomorrow's Sunday Drive
2) Replenish famished stock of decent Vodka
3) Take a walk over to Helens Cycles to see if my economic stimulus check can be converted into a new bike
4) Get tickets for tonight's screening of Star! at my beloved Aero Theatre
5) Sit down and write for this blog thingy I post on the internets
Snacks I enjoy:
I must admit that this section looks entirely different than six weeks (and four belt notches) ago. But here is the current list:
Low fat yogurt, Carrots (I get excited and announce to my staff that "It's Carrot time!"), room temperature water (mmmmmmmmmm........), a handful of Macadamias- decadent, but so worth it.
Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:
Buy underwear for Paris Hilton, restore cool retro diners across the USA, give a zillion dollars to no-kill animal shelters, hire three trainers, attract a husband (okay, so a guy can dream).
Places I Have Lived:
Flint, MI; Grand Blanc, MI; Flint again; Milwaukee, WI; Shorewood WI; Chicago, IL; Burbank, CA; Studio City, CA; Lake Balboa, CA; Northridge, CA; Santa Monica, CA.
Blogs I enjoy:
Citizen Jane, Doralong, Janine, Tank, David, Willy
Ladies and Gentlemen, if you please, consider yourselves tagged.