Saturday, May 31, 2008

six things

Tagged by Miss Janey, whose blog I very much enjoy, it is my duty to report the six things. Read 'em and weep...

What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago – 1998:

Ten years ago this spring I had just begun an ardent pursuit of a handsome young Texan named Chris. At first he was resistant, then I finally had my way with him and we stayed together until 2002. And you don't want to hear about THAT.

5 Things On My To Do List For Today:

1) Take fierce photos for tomorrow's Sunday Drive

2) Replenish famished stock of decent Vodka

3) Take a walk over to Helens Cycles to see if my economic stimulus check can be converted into a new bike

4) Get tickets for tonight's screening of Star! at my beloved Aero Theatre

5) Sit down and write for this blog thingy I post on the internets

Snacks I enjoy:

I must admit that this section looks entirely different than six weeks (and four belt notches) ago. But here is the current list:

Low fat yogurt, Carrots (I get excited and announce to my staff that "It's Carrot time!"), room temperature water (mmmmmmmmmm........), a handful of Macadamias- decadent, but so worth it.

Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:

Buy underwear for Paris Hilton, restore cool retro diners across the USA, give a zillion dollars to no-kill animal shelters, hire three trainers, attract a husband (okay, so a guy can dream).

Places I Have Lived:

Flint, MI; Grand Blanc, MI; Flint again; Milwaukee, WI; Shorewood WI; Chicago, IL; Burbank, CA; Studio City, CA; Lake Balboa, CA; Northridge, CA; Santa Monica, CA.

Blogs I enjoy:

Citizen Jane, Doralong, Janine, Tank, David, Willy

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you please, consider yourselves tagged.

1 comment:

BigAssBelle said...

ha! you're a fine man, sir. i'm with ya on the animal shelters thing. my heart breaks that i can't save them all.