Sunday, October 26, 2008

every day is like sunday

I really must admit I hate working on Sunday. It's just a day that not meant to be wasted in the world of work. Sundays are meant for lazy mornings, catching up on blogs, watching the politicals, and taking photos for my Sunday Drive series which has been on hiatus due to work, but will be back soon.

Happily I left an hour early, so there was enough time to take a nice walk while the sun was still high. Early fall in Santa Monica is awesome. Totally clear blue skies and milder temperature. It's my favorite season here. I came back with a Classic Morrissey song in my head this afternoon, so I may as well share it with you.



And just for some contrast, here's Natalie Merchant of 10,000 Maniacs with her cover version, from Candy Everybody Wants. I really love her voice and the intonation she gives it.



And yes, I've noticed that I've gone totally eighties musically of late.

Isn't it tubular?

No comments: